If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (770) 505-0555

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

We do the job right, the first time

When water damage strikes your Paulding/Polk County home, you need a restoration company that you can trust, you need SERVPRO of Paulding/Polk County .